Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 2 of competition at Rebecca Farm

Well the games have begun and we are off to a great start!!

Fleeceworks Cinco won the 5 yr old division and Irish Blend was 3rd in the 4 yr old. I'm really having a blast producing these horses and very excited about their futures!!


Rebecca Farm incorporated a "HALT CANCER at X" program.
The riders are getting pledges to help raise money to fight cancer.

We all showed our support by wearing pink as well putting the pink cancer ribbons on our horses butts. We've been getting pledges as well and if you want to donate, let me know and we can arrange for your donation to be added.

Dressage was very good today. Raffy competed in the CIC1* and is places 2nd after day one.

Cinco was a bit on the muscle in the ring so he defiantly didn't get the score I was hoping for, however I'm thrilled with his progress and his ability to work through his tension.

The cross country courses are beautiful as always, but with Ian Stark as the new course designer there is another feel to Rebecca Farm. I'm so excited to go out there and gallop!

So tomorrow we have another day of dressage. I'm really hoping Sai puts all his cards on the table this weekend ....we have been working hard and I think Sai is ready to show what hes made of!

Its off to the shower and onto the RF cocktail party.

Here are a few pictures I've taken.

Let's hope for a great day tomorrow!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment