Monday, June 25, 2012

Chomping at the bit.....

Chomping at the bit!!!

Well we are in June now and the last time I got a full nights sleep seems like eternity. Business is very good at NLE and everyone is and has been producing stellar results. I can't help but smile when I watch everyone's progress. It makes it so worth every bit of exhaustion and the endless hours!
This year has been about producing the young horse for me.....and I am really enjoying the process! It's put me a bit under the radar and that is a little tough after last years chaos, however I'm looking forward to producing some nice horses.
I've brought several horses along and when I look at the partnerships I developed during those times it solidifies my plan now.
I'm riding a good string of young horses and one OTTB that I'm competing in his first 2* next month. This horse has a special place in my heart. He has more try than any horse I've ever sat on and has to have the sweetest disposition ever. He makes me smile every time I see his face. There is never a day that goes by that he doesn't surprise me.
It's crunch time now getting ready for Rebecca Farms. It's been a good spring and I'm really excited to be traveling up to Montana. The entire family is coming along as well as most of the barn. I think everyone is really looking forward to a great experience and a top class event!
We will be regularly blogging so keep posted on our upcoming adventures!!
Til Saturday!!!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment