Monday, August 27, 2012

Hey everyone,

NLE News

- We will be schooling at 3 Day Ranch this Thursday afternoon. If you want to join us please let me know and I will put you on the schedule.

- Copper Meadows & the Area VI Championships are coming up soon. Please make sure you have entered! Looking forward to seeing you all there.
- Twin Rivers entries are due
- I go for my Ortho appt. tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed I get my cast off and get to start at least riding on the flat!!!!
- Kelly is back from her few weeks off so she is helping at the barn, however she still has a few more weeks before she is walking around.
- I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to Amy, MacKenna, Kelly, Tori and all of my friends who have helped while I've been off. I can't thank everyone enough for their support!!!

I'm back teaching alot so anyone who wants to come for a lesson please call and schedule!!

Hope to see you all soon!

Tamie

No comments:

Post a Comment